Thursday, February 25, 2010

What is a good painting program/software?

Hey there guys,





Its me Ryan. Im looking for a good paint program/ software on the computer, Ive tried Tux Paint and Art Rage, But I'd like to try something else. Please help.





I need this for a few things, for my Computer App Class we had a choice of creating a small flash universe/ world in a group, or doing a paint project on the computer and using it in the other groups universe/world. I'll also use it to make several pictures for a tribute to someone who is quitting a game, He was famous in the game, he never wanted to be famous he just wanted to help the community in the game.





Anyway I hope you can help ;D





Sincerely,


RyanWhat is a good painting program/software?
Take a look at Inkscape:





http://www.inkscape.org/download/





a Vector Graphics Editor...FREE!!





RonWhat is a good painting program/software?
Try PAINT.NET (thats the name of the software). Think of it as a free photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment