Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free image software in between Paint and Photoshop?

Hi there :) Um, I have two photo editing programs: Paint and Photoshop.. Paint is okay for some things and quick to load but it's very basic.. Photoshop, on the other hand, is appropriate for nearly all my endeavours, but uses a fair slice of RAM and takes so long to load that I often can't be bothered using it..


So I am looking for a nice (free) medium between them that loads fairly fast yet I can do a bit more with than I could with paint! If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be thrilled!!


Thank you very much!!Free image software in between Paint and Photoshop?
Try Paint.net or Gimp. Gimp is more powerful, but Paint.net is more user friendly.Free image software in between Paint and Photoshop?
For vector graphics use Inkscape (inkscape.org)


A great Photoshop replacement that is free is at gimp.org.





Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment