Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paint Tool SAI...Purchase Another Software License?

I've just downloaded Paint Tool SAI and purchased the software license. Just out of curiosity, if I wanted to put SAI on another computer in my home, or if something should happen to my computer that already contains the purchased program...do I have to purchase an entirely new software license after downloading it on a new computer? Or am I able to use my old previous software license?





Thank you so much in advance for answering!!Paint Tool SAI...Purchase Another Software License?
I don't know the answer and I doubt anyone on here would know. I recommend you post on this forum instead:





http://sai.detstwo.com/smf/





Basically a Sai english community. They'll probably be able to answer your question or point you towards the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment