Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If you were a computer program, would you be Anti Virus Software, Microsoft word, Internet, recycle bin, paint

Or none of those?If you were a computer program, would you be Anti Virus Software, Microsoft word, Internet, recycle bin, paint
I'd probably be the game of solitaire or freecell that comes on every computer.





because I'm always there when you need me and ready to entertain you even though its not much :)If you were a computer program, would you be Anti Virus Software, Microsoft word, Internet, recycle bin, paint
Word by far! I use written words to express myself more that I actually speak. It is plain and simple and a wonderful program. I think I use it the most out of most of the programs I have!
I`m the power! I`m glad to put on of my self. No were a computer program, no Virus or Anti Virus! No Internet...no power
I would be Word.





As I was in the beginning, am now, and forever will be.
I would be anti virus software because it would be nice to protect peoples computers from viruses and let them do what they need on the computer without having it slow down from a virus.
I think I would have to be Yahoo Messenger so I could have some contact with the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment