Sunday, February 21, 2010

Want to know how to bend or curve an image on Paint.net software?

I just finished downloading the free photo editing software Photo.net. I wanted to do some editing to a banner I wanted to create but I wanted to curve the image to kind of arch. I have a text that I have created but I want it to arch up in the middle. Can anyone help me with this I would appreciate it.Want to know how to bend or curve an image on Paint.net software?
You can use a plugin called Tube Oblique to curve your image or text. Download the plugin and install. It will show up under 'Effects' - 'Distort'. Open your image and select Tube Oblique. It will show a box with your image or text in it. There will be 4 arrows in the center of the box over your image/text. Use your cursor, left click the arrows and move them up for upper curve or down to curve downward. You can drag the cursor all the way outside of the image box for more of a curve.





You can find the plugin here:


http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic鈥?/a>





You can also find a step by step tutorial for paint.net here:


http://www.thetutorgenie.com/PaintDotNet鈥?/a>





Hope this helps.





~Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment