Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Free picture editing software with text boxes and such, NOT PAINT?

I use paint a lot, and it always leaves my pictures looking distorted and unprofessional when I save them. Is there anything better than paint that's free and has text boxes and features that paint has, that doesn't leave my picture distorted. Also, I need the pictures to be able to save as .jpg and such.





Thanks!Free picture editing software with text boxes and such, NOT PAINT?
I suggest you PhotoFiltre Studio. It's an easy-to-use software that is able to do very interesting things. That's the one I personally use and I'm very satisfied with it.





That version is special because it's PORTABLE. It means that you don't need to slow down your computer with a new installation.. To sum up, you just need to download it and then to click on it to use it ! (You can even take it with you in your usb key ;)





Here's the link to download it :


http://rapidshare.com/files/131702957/Ph鈥?/a>





For any further questions, do not hesitate to contact me by mail.





Hope this helps.


鈾?Peace 鈾?br>




P.s. PhotoFiltre Studio is normally not a free software. But this version is not only 'pre-installed', it's also 'pre-cracked'. Great, isn't it ?Free picture editing software with text boxes and such, NOT PAINT?
Check into paint.net


That's the name of the software; not a link.


It's supposed to be an enhanced replacement for the windows paint program.


It's free

No comments:

Post a Comment