Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Know of any Paint/word free software?

I wanted to know if any one knows of a program the lets you type things in and move them around. Sorta like idea bubbles, so you can move around key points in an essay outline. the keywords here are easy and free. I know you can do this in word (but it takes way to much effort) and i know you can do this in photoshop but it costs to much....


any ideas? I need a program that doesn't immediently anchor blocks of text to the page and allows you to move them around....kinda like the smartboard programs.Know of any Paint/word free software?
If I were you, I would either write it out by hand and scan it, or you could use paint. You could torrent Photoshop, but that's only good if you have a couple of days.Know of any Paint/word free software?
Download GNU.

No comments:

Post a Comment