Sunday, February 21, 2010

Software to draw floorplans (similar to paint)?

I am looking for a software that allows me to draw a floorplan. I have downloaded a couple but they are trial versions or they do not allow me to save it into file that can be read on any computer. I am looking for free software that allows me to draw a simple floorplan, and can save the file into .pdf, MS word, .bmp or .jpeg.Software to draw floorplans (similar to paint)?
Google's free Sketch Up may be ideal:





Even though it can do 3D, it's easy to draw in 2D as well.Software to draw floorplans (similar to paint)?
Smart draw. It allows you to save them. Its actually pretty good. Ive used it myself because it has libraries of furniture to put into it. Free trial as well. BUT if you have U torrent you can down load the torrent and keep the trial version forever. All this stuff is free!!!!!
Hav yu tried Photoshop?

No comments:

Post a Comment