Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Moonlight fans, brunette or blonde Beth (Sophia Myles)? (Know of a free photoediting software, I used Paint?)?

OK, don't laugh, I did my best to make her look brunette. Tell me which one you like better, not which picture, but which color. Try to ignore the flaws in the brunette one, since this is my first time.





Blonde Beth:





http://alpha.cbs.com/primetime/moonlight鈥?/a>





Brunette Beth:





http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff72/鈥?/a>





Now that you've seen how horrendous my editing skills are, do you know of anything that helps with this kind of thing? Thanks. I prefer something free. But give me a little credit, I did use Paint!Moonlight fans, brunette or blonde Beth (Sophia Myles)? (Know of a free photoediting software, I used Paint?)?
Yes, you can use a free program called ';GIMP';. That was hilarious. :D





Here, I made the image for you:


http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7071/鈥?/a>Moonlight fans, brunette or blonde Beth (Sophia Myles)? (Know of a free photoediting software, I used Paint?)?
*** I think Beth (Sophia Myles) looks better blonde! ***
I have no idea about the software but, I do prefer her as a blonde. You did a pretty good job on it though!
Not too bad on your 1st try. LOL!





Anyway, Sophia is better as a blonde. After all, blondes do tend to have more fun. :P
Omg she looks so much better as a blonde, but that was really cool how u did that i could never do that.





MOONLIGHT ROCKS:)
  • hair tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment