Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the best software for digital painting and drawing?

I'm using adobe photoshop 7 but I'm using it mostly for photo editing and for creating simple image and text effects. I can't seem to digitally paint or draw any image smoothly. Do I just need to have the skills for digital painting and just stick with Adobe Photoshop 7, or is there a better software that is more convenient to use when it comes to digital painting and drawing?


Your suggestions and opinions will be greatly appreciated.What is the best software for digital painting and drawing?
Corel Painter is suposed to be very good for digital painting (rather than manipulation)and its what most digital artists I know use and recomend





but personaly I dont get on with it I find all the bells and whistles distracting, so I use openCanvas, its a cheap little japanese program but its easy to use and I find it gives very good results with my tablet, and for me it works in a similar way to traditional media so its didn't take me long to learn how to use it





I sugest you try the openCanvas free trial at least, you might be pleasantly suprisedWhat is the best software for digital painting and drawing?
Macromedia Flash? Adobe Illustrator?
Check out a program called ';Twisted Brush'; which is more geared towards drawing.


http://www.pixarra.com/


Hope you have a Wacom or similar too, otherwise drawing is pretty hard!
try Ulead PhotoImpact XL. its really good..


u can't get better than tat. for 3d paintings its support like Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment