Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do I change a JPEG into a Painting with the GIMP software?

I went to several websites with tutorials on how to change a jpeg into a painting but they were all poorly explained, using words and steps I couldn't understand. I'm just a begginer but I have a picture that I'd like to change into a painting for my girlfreind. Can anyone walk me through the steps?How do I change a JPEG into a Painting with the GIMP software?
hey its very simple


go to start, run, command or cmd, go to ur destination path, then type this command ';copy abcd.jpg abcd.bmp'; thats it


u dont need any software to convert it


cheersHow do I change a JPEG into a Painting with the GIMP software?
Filters -%26gt; Artistic -%26gt; Oilify





Not the best, but it's the simplest way.
Aint familiar with gimp but it should have a save as in the file menu. Just load the jpeg and save as a bitmap.

No comments:

Post a Comment